The Infront terminal allows you to save your workspace and open it on another computer.
1. Open the main menu, choose Workspace and then "Save As".
2. Choose where you would like to save the file (.wksp extension). You can then attach the workspace file to an email and send, or put it on a USB drive.
3. On another computer, open the terminal.
4. Open the main menu, choose Workspace, and then "Open".
5. Choose the file you received by e-mail or through the USB drive and open the workspace.
6. Remember to "Save" the workspace from the main menu so that it is easily available from the other computer.